Saturday, February 18, 2012

Valentine's Day postponed...

The Mr. normally drops the ball on Valentine's Day.  It figures the year that he actually plans things out and makes reservations at one of my favorite restaurants, I get the most horrible migraine.  I couldn't even eat my chocolates.
 
It started Sunday & was mostly gone Monday.  It returned in greater force on Tuesday (and stayed until Thursday) and some lucky person scored our dinner reservation.  The good news is I had a doctor appointment Friday & I'm getting my MRI on Tuesday.  Now I'll find out if this is a Chiari Malformation or a massive nerve disorder.    

This is what I was going to wear to dinner.
We were waiting to reschedule dinner to make sure the migraine doesn't come back again, but after my appointment I went to the mall to get a new garter belt (which no one had) and ended up getting hit by a car .  The girl backed into me, but I ended up bouncing between her car and mine.  She was 16 and talking on her phone.  She panicked and took off, but a police officer happened to be sitting in the parking lot and saw everything & caught her (she didn't get far).  I know she was charged with Hit & Run, but I think there was at least one more charge.
 
My car is OK, but I'm not.  I ended up with a sprained ankle, new dislocated ribs, dislocated pubic bone, torn tendons in my wrist & lots of bruises.  If I didn't have Ehlers Danlos, I probably would have walked away with a few bruises and some sore muscles.  It could have been much worse, so I still consider myself lucky. 

No comments:

Post a Comment