Monday, February 13, 2012

Hair yet again...

I did get my hair cut a few weeks ago.  It's not quite how I wanted it and it took me a week to convince myself that it wasn't as much of a "soccer mom" style as I thought it was.  The husband said he liked it, but I think he was doing the "I'm supposed to notice when the Mrs. changes her hair & compliment it" thing.  Once I got home and started styling it, I realized that it will work.  Victory rolls are much easier to do & it's much easier to put curlers in. 
 
Now that my arms have healed a bit, I'm playing with the color and I had a very nice magenta color.
 
 
Then I decided to try to make it more purple.  It ended up more orange (don't ask), so I'm trying to put it back the way it was.  Oops.  I'm pretty good with hair color, but every now and then, I mess up.  I've had offers by salons to work there dying people's hair, but I'd still need a license.  I debated doing that a few months after I became unemployed, but it doesn't look like I'll be rejoining the working world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment