Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Hair Again...

I think I solved my hair dilemma.  It's finally getting cut this week or next. 
 
I was ready to give up & go back to a bob because I couldn't find something that I thought would look good in a vintage style or left alone.  I need something easy to work with, especially now.  I dislocated both arms & tore both rotator cuffs, so doing hair right now is out.  I'm lucky if I can get it brushed.
 
Then answer came while I was watching Nothing Sacred.   
 

  
I'm a taller, bustier version of Carole Lombard.  I looked at some of her shorter hair styles in my search, but for some reason I skipped the longer hair photos, probably because I was stuck on "bob."
 
 
In the scene where she's pulled from the river, you can see what it looks like unstyled.  The length is where I want it & it's easy enough to style (once my arms heal).  I put the photos on my phone, but may run out to have them printed off just to have a larger version for my stylist to look at.  It's not a complicated cut, but pictures are always good. 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment